There are moments when I know there is a tsunami of tears on the other end of Che's hysterical laughing. The People's Food Co-op Farmers Market has become one of our new favorite field trips and was the scene of a few unbelievable instances yesterday. The first was my fault, I foolishly thought the wind/sun shield would be a great place to rest the produce basket...NO! and also thank you Peg Perego for making a visor that doesn't allow the baby to be crushed even if the basket tumbles to the ground in slow motion as a frantic mommy grasps at a basket barely out of reach. The second was an "I am too tired to be here" hysterical laughing peppered with weird and adorable noises and tears. In this situation thank you to the funny face making guy in the line next to us and the lovely Ms. G, who was manning the stroller to help alleviate the mommy stress factor. I know other women have lots of children, I know they often do it alone, I think they rock for being themselves but myself is thankful everyday that it is just Che. Even in the face of a slightly stressful situation he is a wonder and a joy, if I could change his name to something anymore meaningful (probably not possible) it would simply be 42.
No comments:
Post a Comment